With raw broccoli, onions, walnuts, golden raisins, cranberries, and carrots as its main ingredients, this broccoli apple salad is the ideal side dish for autumn. Additionally, a lighter, creamier, tangier dressing is added, which doesn’t sacrifice any flavor.
There are only a select few techniques you can use to successfully persuade me to eat raw broccoli. It must either be added to a salad in the manner described or dipped into a really flavorful dip.
One of the best ways to enjoy fresh broccoli is in this delicious Broccoli Apple Salad, which is also full of healthy ingredients. I also made it lighter (as I frequently like to do with dressings) by subbing some of the mayonnaise for plain Greek yogurt.
Don’t get me wrong, I love mayo. My preferred mayonnaise brand is Hellman’s, also known as Best Foods in some states. I always keep both a full-fat and a light version of it in my refrigerator. I use it for a variety of things, including sandwiches, dressings, salmon, chicken salads, and other things.
It’s a pantry (or in this case refrigerator) staple. I adore how creamy and rich the full-fat version of this salad is. You can maintain a healthy balance without sacrificing delicious flavor by using the proportion of 1/3 cup regular mayo to 3/4 cup Greek yogurt.
Here is 2 recipe(s):
Broccoli Apple Salad
One of the best ways to enjoy fresh broccoli is in this mouthwatering Broccoli Apple Salad, which is full of healthy ingredients and guaranteed to please everyone.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutritional Information: 1 serving contains 264 kcal of energy, 26 g of carbohydrates, 4 g of protein, 16 g of fat, 2 g of saturated fat, 4 mg of cholesterol, 94 mg of sodium, 3 g of fiber, and 18 g of sugar.
- 4 cups small diced broccoli florets
- 2 small gala apples (, cored and diced)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Hellman’s or Best Foods Mayonnaise ((full fat))
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, and salt (about 1/4 tsp) should be combined in a medium mixing bowl. Chill until ready to use.
- Source of the recipe: Hellman’s and My apple slaw, broccoli salad, and cauliflower salad
Broccoli Salad with Apples, Walnuts, and Cranberries
This broccoli salad is tart, crunchy, and sweet with apples, walnuts, and cranberries. This Paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian side dish recipe makes a ton and is ideal for making ahead because it doesn’t get soggy.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts: calories 265 kcal, Carbohydrate 21. 2 g, Protein 5. 5 g, Fat 19. Fiber 3 g, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 8 mg, Sodium 228 mg 4 g, Sugar 10. 6 g, servingSize 1 serving.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 apple (unpeeled and diced)
- 1 cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Mayonnaise, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper should all be combined in the bottom of a sizable mixing bowl and whisked until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients; stir well to coat.
Salads: Broccoli Salad with Apples and Pecans – Natasha’s Kitchen
What is a salad made of apple walnuts celery and mayonnaise?
The Waldorf Salad is a delicious combination of diced apples, walnuts, celery, and grapes in a straightforward mayonnaise dressing that was first served at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in 1896. Enjoy this light and simple lunch or dinner of this creamy delicious fruit-filled salad on a bed of crisp lettuce.
What is broccoli salad made of?
In a big bowl, mix broccoli florets, cheddar cheese, bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and onion. Mayo, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper should all be thoroughly combined in a separate small bowl. Pour dressing over broccoli combination and toss or stir well.
How do you make a pineapple and apple salad?
Mix the pineapple, apples, celery, raisins, and sunflower kernels in a bowl. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar, and saved pineapple juice in a different bowl. Pour over fruit mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
What is the kind of salad that has apples walnuts celery and mayonnaise based dressing untitled question?
According to the American Century Cookbook, Oscar Tschirky, the maître d’hôtel of the Waldorf Astoria, invented the first Waldorf salad in New York City in 1893. Red-skinned apple, celery, and mayonnaise dice were all that was called for in the original recipe. Chopped walnuts were added later to this now American classic.