Trying to eat healthier doesn’t have to involve a lot of work or bland food. This thick, fruity, and incredibly simple apple banana smoothie uses everyday ingredients. Its almost like drinking apple pie!.
There may be affiliate links in this article; if so, we may get paid from qualifying purchases. See more details in the policy page.
Smoothies are a favorite treat for my children and they love them. They go through phases where they constantly want them, then other times completely forget about them, so I’m all for maintaining that perspective.
However, if they see the blender running, even if it’s not making a smoothie, it frequently sparks an idea. A smoothie is frequently ordered soon after their heads raise to take a look.
I’ve made a variety of smoothies in the past, and the majority of them have quickly become favorites, like my simple dairy-free green smoothie.
Apple is not frequently used in smoothies because some people seem to find it gritty, which is understandable.
But when I combined it with oats and yogurt in my wild blueberry apple crumble smoothie bowl, I was successful. I believe the additional thickening of the oats prevents any taste of gritty texture.
In this case, the banana also contributes to the deliciously naturally sweet smoothie. A dash of cinnamon lends a touch of warmth and contributes to the flavor of apple pie.
Here is 3 recipe(s):
Apple banana smoothie
This apple-banana smoothie is delicious, simple to make, and loaded with healthy ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutritional information per serving: calories 311 kcal, 70 g of carbohydrates, 5 g of protein, 3 g of fat, 1 g of saturated fat, 7 mg of cholesterol, 34 mg of sodium, 8 g of fiber, and 42 g of sugar.
- 1 banana
- 1 apple (eg Gala)
- 1/4 cup apple juice (60ml)
- I used Greek yogurt, but any plain yogurt will do, 1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Peel the banana and peel and core the apple.
- Blend the yogurt, apple juice, oats, banana, apple, and cinnamon in a blender until completely smooth. Serve chilled.
Apple Banana Smoothie
Celebrate autumn by preparing this simple apple banana smoothie (for an apple smoothie bowl, see the note below).
Serving Size: 1 smoothie
Nutritional Information: 300 calories, 45 grams of carbohydrates, 10 grams of fat, 7 grams of fiber, 12 grams of protein, and 1 gram of saturated fat. 1 smoothie serving, 5 grams of saturated fat, 120 milligrams of sodium, and 25 grams of sugar
- a choice of 1/2 medium red apple (Gala, Honeycrisp, Fuji, Envy, Jazz, Red Delicious, etc.), peeled and sliced
- 1 small, ripe banana, cut into slices, was overnight frozen (about 1 cup).
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Choose one of the following fall seasonings: cinnamon, chai spice, pumpkin pie spice, or apple pie spice.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend on high until combined after adding all the ingredients to a blender.
- Pour into a glass (or a bowl if you’re making the smoothie bowl version) and consume cold.
Apple Banana Smoothie
Simple three-ingredient smoothie with apples and bananas is a delicious morning or afternoon treat. This is a quick snack that is naturally sweetened with only fruit.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutritional information per serving: calories 261 kcal, 56 g of carbohydrates, 12 g of protein, 1 g of fat (including 1 g of saturated fat and 1 g of trans fat), 5 mg of cholesterol, 42 mg of sodium, 7 g of fiber, 37 g of sugar, and 2 g of unsaturated fat.
- 1 banana (peeled and in pieces)
- 1 apple (peeled, core removed, cut in pieces)
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (or other natural unsweetened yogurt)
- Put the apple and banana pieces in a powerful blender, then add the water. until completely smooth with no chunks remaining, cover and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and mix for another 15-30 seconds. Pour into a large glass and serve immediately!.
[Recipe #70] – How To Make Apple Banana Smoothie – Home Cooking Lifestyle
Does apple and banana go together?
Apple and banana go well together, so the answer to the question is yes. The flavor of the apple and the sweetness and creaminess of the banana blend flawlessly.
Is apple banana Shake good for health?
This apple banana smoothie contains a ton of healthy ingredients, including apples, which are a great source of dietary fiber and are high in potassium and vitamin C. Additionally, fiber and micronutrients like potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and magnesium are abundant in bananas.
What should you not mix in a smoothie?
- Fat-free flavored yogurt.
- Fruit juice.
- Ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sherbet.
- Too much of a good thing.
- Added sweeteners.
- Canned fruit.
What are the benefits of apple and banana shake?
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” as well as protecting against cardiovascular diseases and boosting immunity. In addition, the potassium-rich fruit banana has advantages for the heart, the digestive system, and weight loss. Most people who dislike fruits prefer milkshakes or juice.