I’ve tried a lot of red apple martinis and have discovered that simplicity is always best. I don’t like powder mixes, and I don’t like too-sour martinis. The cranberry juice, combined with the sour apple pucker and vodka, fools your palate into thinking it’s tasting a red apple; if you leave it out, you’ll get a green apple martini, but red apple is my favorite, so this was perfect! I added my photo!
Here is 4 recipe(s):
Perfect Red Apple Martini
I’ve tried a lot of red apple martinis and have come to the conclusion that simplicity is best. I don’t like powder mixes, and I don’t like too-sour martinis. I don’t know why, but the combination of the cranberry juice, sour apple pucker, and vodka fools your palate into thinking it’s tasting a red apple; if you omit the cranberry juice, you’ll get a green apple martini, but red apple is my favorite, so this was perfect. I added my photo.
- 1 – shot of vodka
- I used the Dekuyper brand of sour apple pucker liquor for the first shot.
- 1 1/2 – shots of cranberry juice – 100% pure
- – apple slice for garnish
- Crushed ice should fill a cocktail shaker only halfway. Add all the above ingredients. Shake well. Garnish with a red apple slice after straining into a martini glass.
Red Apple Martini Recipe
The delightfully fruity and light red apple martini is the perfect beverage to set the mood for tonight. To make this traditional cocktail from scratch, all you need is cranberry juice and apple liqueur in equal measures.
Nutritional Information: Serving Size 1, 1465 calories, 144 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein, 1 gram of saturated fat, 2365 milligrams of sodium, and 133 grams of sugar.
- Red apple schnapps or another apple liqueur, 412 oz.
- 4½ oz vodka
- 6¾ oz cranberry juice
- 6¾ oz apple cider or apple juice
- ½ cup ice
- 3 lime or lemon wedges
- 1 tbsp salt
- Red apple slices
- Place salt onto a plate or saucer.
- Martini glasses’ rims should be moistened with lime or lemon wedges before being turned upside down and placed on a salt saucer. To get the salt crystals to adhere to the rim, turn the container a few times and then invert it back. Set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into your shaker. Cover and shake no more than 15 seconds to combine.
- Remove cap, then pour into martini glasses. Serve your drinks garnished with a few apple slices and a lemon wedge.
Red Appletini (Crown Royal Apple Martini)
The Crown Royal makes this really smooth so if you must substitute, make sure to use another premium whisky. A non-girly apple martini!
Yield: 1 serving(s)
Nutrition Facts: calories 175. 3, Fat 0. 1, Saturated Fat 0, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 1. 2, Carbohydrate 8. 2, Fiber 0, Sugar 7. 2, Protein 0.
- 2 ounces Crown Royal whiskey
- 2 ounces sour apple liqueur (Schnapps)
- 2 ounces cranberry juice, to taste
- 1 slice apple (to garnish) (optional)
- Place everything in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to mix.
- Strain into a martini glass.
Red Apple Martini Recipe
Red apple martini is deserving of the “made for parties” label due to its exquisite appearance, delectable flavor, and amazing flavor. Make a visually stunning, red-hued martini using vodka, apple juice, and grenadine syrup by following this recipe for mixed drinks.
Yield: 1 serving
- 30 ml (1 oz) Fris Apple Vodka
- 60 ml (2 oz) Apple Juice
- 15 ml (1/2 oz) Grenadine
- Red Apple Slice
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
Shake vodka, apple juice, and grenadine vigorously for 25 to 30 seconds in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice. Strain and pour chilled mixed drink into chilled martini glass. Garnish with Washington red apple slice and serve.
Apple Martini Cocktail Drink Recipe
What is red martini made of?
It is created using wine that has been infused with different botanicals, including plants, barks, and flowers. The addition of caramel and the botanical macerate gives the beverage its distinctive red color.
What is the secret to making a great martini at home?
- SAY NO TO VODKA. …
- VERMOUTH IS A MUST. …
- BALANCE YOUR FLAVORS. …
- DON’T OMIT ORANGE BITTERS. …
- STIR, DON’T SHAKE. …
- ADD LEMON INSTEAD OF OLIVES. …
- SERVE IT IN STYLE.
What is a Marilyn Martini?
What is a habanero martini?
A smooth reposado tequila and dry vermouth are combined in this straightforward recipe for a spicy martini. As a garnish, one habanero pepper is dropped inside the glass. The pepper will impart its flavor to the beverage, much like how olives impart their salty flavor to the traditional gin martini.