The warm fall flavors you love are all in this Autumn Apple Bourbon Cocktail, which is ideal for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or in front of a campfire. 21 Day Fix and Weight Watchers friendly!.
Everyone needs a hobby during quarantine, so if you’ve been following along, you’ll know that I’ve been on a cocktail kick. After thinking about it (
Additionally, I must admit that I am a sucker for a signature cocktail, and this one would be ideal for Thanksgiving, a Halloween party, or even just a campfire.
Let’s do some Q&A now, without further ado.
Here is 3 recipe(s):
Autumn Apple Bourbon Cocktail
This apple bourbon cocktail is ideal for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or sipping in front of a campfire because it is the epitome of fall.
Serving Size: 1 cocktail
Nutritional Information: 1 cocktail, 153 calories, 14 grams of carbohydrates, and 0 grams of fat.
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon
- 1 1/2 oz cloudy apple cider*
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz cinnamon syrup
- 3 dashes angostura or Dashfire Jerry Thomas bitters
- (I used raw sugar, but white will do) Half a cup
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 cinnamon sticks broken in half
Cinnamon Syrup: Heat to a low bubble, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for two to three minutes. Remove from heat, then allow to steep for 30 to 2 hours. To remove any remaining bits of cinnamon, strain it into a jar or container using a fine mesh strainer or cocktail shaker. Store in the refrigerator until required. Cocktail: Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously for 5–10 seconds or until the drink is very cold. Pour it into your cocktail glass using a fine mesh strainer or strainer. If you’d like, you can add a lemon-rubbed apple slice, a cinnamon stick, or an apple fan as a garnish (see photos).
Easy Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail
With the addition of bourbon, apple cider is given a sophisticated twist in this delectable apple cider cocktail. It’s the ideal justification for hosting a fall gathering because it’s simple to make with only a few ingredients.
Serving Size: 1
Nutritional information per serving size: 203 calories, 19 grams of carbohydrates, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of protein, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 9 milligrams of sodium, 17 grams of sugar, 0 grams of unsaturated fat.
- 3 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces ginger beer or ginger ale
- apple slice, thyme sprig and cinnamon stick for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add cider, bourbon and lemon juice. Shake for 30 seconds and strain into ice-filled rocks glass.
- Top off with ginger ale or ginger beer.
- Garnish with apple slice, cinnamon stick and thyme sprig.
Juicy Apple Bourbon Fall Cocktail
A festive fall cocktail with hints of apple, maple, and bourbon that features all the vibrant flavors of the season!
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts: calories 192 kcal, Carbohydrate 25 g, Protein 0. 1 g, Fat 0. 1 g, Saturated Fat 0. 01 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 0. 1 g, Sugar 23 g, unSaturated Fat 0. 02 g, servingSize 1 serving.
- 1. 5 oz. Good Quality Kentucky Straight Bourbon (I used Four Roses Bourbon)
- 3/4 oz Simple syrup
- 2 oz. Apple juice (I used Honeycrisp Organic Apple Juice, but you can use any brand you like).
- 1/2 tsp 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 wedge Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 slices Fresh Red Apple (thin sliced for garnish)
- Squeeze the lemon wedge’s juice into a rocks glass, then add a dash of maple syrup and simple syrup. Now add ice to your glass.
- Splash in the bourbon plus apple juice.
- Stir with a long bar spoon until completely combined.
- Serve chilled and garnish with thin slices of crisp, fresh apple or a little orange peel.
- If you prefer a little fizz, you can also finish with a little sparkling water.
How To Make A Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail
Can you drink Jim Beam apple straight?
Jim Beam Apple is a crisp burst of green apple flavor with a taste of bourbon that is incredibly simple to sip on, so yes, you can drink it straight.
What mixer goes well with apple whiskey?
- Simple Syrup Mint Leaves (Mint Julep)
- Fresh Lemon Juice (Crown Apple sour) …
- Bitters & Sugar Cubes (Old Fashioned) …
- Apple Cider. …
- Rumchata. …
- Vanilla Whiskey. …
- Lemon-Lime Soda. …
- Cranberry Juice. Cranberry juices are said to pair exceptionally well with the apple flavor.
What mixes well with bourbon?
- Soda water.
- Ginger ale, ginger beer or ginger syrup and soda.
- Homemade Eggnog.
- Apple Cider.
- Angostura bitters.
Is apple good with Whisky?
Whisky and apple is a seriously good combo. A beautifully balanced beverage is created by combining the spicy, rich notes of scotch whisky with the sweet, fresh flavor of forbidden fruit.