Preheat the oven to 390°F (200 degrees). Peel and coarsely grate the apples on a grater.
Use a mixer to beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until a light cream forms. Add the oil to the bowl in a stream while stirring constantly.
Place the prepared cake pan in the oven after pouring the mixture into it.
Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until its baked. Using a wooden toothpick, check to see if it is fully baked. The cake pan should be taken out of the oven and given 10 minutes to cool.
To remove the apple cake from the cake form and top it with powdered sugar, turn the cake pan onto a suitable dish. What you get is a fragrant, tender, and delicious sponge cake!
Here is 3 recipe(s):
Cinnamon Apple Cake
A tender Cinnamon Apple Cake drizzled with a milk glaze.
Nutritional Information: Serving Size None, 310 calories, 25 g of sugar, and 143 mg of sodium 8 mg, Fat 14. 1 g, Saturated Fat 10. 4 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Carbohydrate 42. 7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4. 8 g, Cholesterol 42. 2 mg.
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) of all-purpose flour or plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 large red apple, peeled and roughly chopped, equals 1 cup.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Greek yogurt
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) icing sugar or powdered sugar, sifted
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Oven temperature should be set to either 160 C (320 F) or 180 C (350 F). An 8-inch round cake pan should be greased and lined with parchment or baking paper.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar to a sizable mixing bowl. Add chopped apple and stir briefly to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, vanilla, oil and yoghurt. Whisk briefly just to break up the egg yolks.
- Be careful not to overmix as you add the wet ingredients to the dry ones. Gently stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Spoon batter into prepared tin.
- To make cinnamon topping, combine cinnamon, sugar and butter. Mix together until lumpy and wet. Sprinkle over cake batter.
- 30-35 minutes should be used to bake the cake, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer cake to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine sugar and 1 tablespoon of milk to make the glaze. Stir until smooth. Add one more tablespoon of milk if the glaze becomes too thick. Drizzle glaze all over the cake.
Easy Apple and Cinnamon Sponge Cake
It was challenging for us to choose this sponge cake because there are so many of them, but it was absolutely delicious.
- eggs – 4 pcs.
- sugar – 1 and 1/2 cups
- oil – 1/2 cup.
- vanilla powder – 1/2 tsp.
- cinnamon – 1 tsp.
- baking powder – 2 tsp.
- flour – 2 cups
- apples – 4 pcs.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200 degrees). Peel and coarsely grate the apples on a grater.
- Separately, combine the sifted flour, vanilla, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Use a mixer to beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until a light cream forms. Add the oil to the bowl in a stream while stirring constantly.
- Adding the combined dry ingredients gradually while continuously stirring with a spatula
- Finally, add the grated apples and stir.
- Place the prepared cake pan in the oven after pouring the mixture into it.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until its baked. Using a wooden toothpick, check to see if it is fully baked. The cake pan should be taken out of the oven and given 10 minutes to cool.
- To remove the apple cake from the cake form and top it with powdered sugar, turn the cake pan onto a suitable dish. What you receive is a fragrant, tender, and delicious sponge cake.
Apple and Cinnamon Cake
A great cake that is ideal for autumn/winter
Yield: Serves 12
- Preheat the oven to 200c/ gas 5
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and butter; stir until the mixture is well-combined and fluffy.
- The butter/sugar mixture is then combined with the flour to create a gooey mixture.
- Add the one egg and stir into the mixture. Add the other egg and stir all together. The mixture should have a slight stiffness while also being slightly runny.
- After thoroughly incorporating the cinnamon, add the diced, peeled apple to the mixture and stir everything together.
- Place the mixture in the cake pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- After cooking, transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Serve slightly warm for a better taste.
Easy Cinnamon Apple Cake
What makes the cake fluffy and spongy?
Baking powder is mixed with the flour. Baking powder undergoes a chemical reaction when water is added to this flour to create dough, which results in the production of carbon dioxide gas. This trapped carbon dioxide gas bubbles out from the dough, causing the cake to rise and become soft and spongy.
What is the secret of making a good sponge?
- Prepare all your ingredients. …
- Keep the ingredients at room temperature. …
- Mix it up. …
- Don’t rush! …
- Don’t over-mix. …
- Keep milk close. …
- Use real ingredients as best as you can. …
- Use a greaseproof paper.
How do I make my sponge light and fluffy?
Simply put, creaming entails beating butter and sugar until light and fluffy while capturing tiny air bubbles. As the air bubbles you’re adding and the CO2 released by raising agents heat up, they will expand, raising the cake. Effort and a wooden spoon will do the trick, but an electric mixer is your best bet.
How do you make a Mary Berry apple cake?
- 225g self-raising flour.
- 1 level tsp baking powder.
- 225g caster sugar.
- 2 large eggs.
- ½ tsp almond extract.
- 150g butter, melted.
- 250g cooking apples, peeled and cored.
- 25g flaked almonds.