All of your favorite autumnal flavors are present in this apple pie cocktail. The combination of apple cider, cinnamon whiskey, and vanilla vodka makes this a fall cocktail you must try.
Apple Pie is a classic comfort food dessert. Perhaps you have pleasant memories of eating apple pie with family and friends during the holidays. You will adore the flavors in this apple pie cocktail if you enjoy apple pie.
This delicious fall cocktail only requires three ingredients and takes less than five minutes to prepare. You’ve been warned, but it tastes so good you forget it’s a cocktail.
When your family gets together for a holiday like Thanksgiving, Halloween, or Christmas, serve this adult version of an apple pie cocktail. Try my apple cider-based fall party punch or slow cooker mulled apple cider if you’re looking for a kid-friendly variation; both are great for a crowd.
Here is 1 recipe(s):
Apple Pie Cocktail
All of your favorite autumnal flavors are present in this apple pie cocktail. This fall cocktail recipe, which combines apple cider, cinnamon, and vanilla, is a must try.
Serving Size: 1 drink
Serving Size: 1 drink; Calories 270; Carbohydrates 16; Protein 1; Fat 1; Saturated Fat 1; Sodium 6; Fiber 1; Sugar 14; Serving Size: 1 drink;
- 5 ounces apple cider (*)
- 1.5 ounces fireball whisky
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- turbinado sugar
- If you want your glass to have a sugar rim, add some turbinado sugar to a small bowl. Apply a lemon or apple wedge (or some apple cider) to the rim of your glass and then dip it into sugar to coat. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine apple cider, fireball, and vodka. Shake to combine.
- Pour over ice and serve immediately.
Apple Pie on the Rocks
What are apple pie shots made of?
Directions. Combine vodka and apple cider in a 2-ounce shot glass. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
What is apple pie moonshine made from?
This apple pie moonshine is a punchy holiday beverage made with grain liquor, flavored vodka, apple cider, and spices that tastes exactly like drinking liquid apple pie. Perfect for holiday gift-giving!.
How do you make a Marilyn Monroe cocktail?
- 3/4 ounce apple brandy.
- 1 teaspoon grenadine.
- 3/4 cup champagne or sparkling wine.
- 2 maraschino cherries.
What is the most delicious cocktail?
- Margarita. The traditional Margarita has long been one of the most well-liked cocktails in America and continues to be at the top as the most frequently ordered cocktail in the entire world.
- Cosmopolitan. …
- Daiquiri. …
- Gimlet. …
- Manhattan. …
- Negroni. …
- Old Fashioned. …
- Espresso Martini.