Such a sweet and more, and more.
BUY NOW: Gold Round Charger Plate, $14; amazon. comAdvertisement – Continue Reading Below.
Food writer, editor, and recipe developer Rian Handler has a strong passion for sour candies.
Here is 2 recipe(s):
Caramel Apple Cheese Ball
This cheeseball from Delish. com is equal parts sweet, salty, crunchy, and nutty. Basically heaven.
Yield: 8 – 10
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. caramel, plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- kosher salt
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
- 2 c. pecans, toasted and chopped
- RITZ Crackers, for serving
- Cream cheese, caramel, lemon juice, cinnamon, and a dash of salt are combined in a sizable bowl using a hand mixer.
- Fold in cheddar and green apples. Place the mixture on a piece of plastic wrap, and then form a ball. Freeze until firm, 30 minutes.
- To a plate, add pecans. Put the cheese ball on a serving platter after coating it in pecans. Drizzle with more caramel and sprinkle with more salt.
- Serve with crackers.
Caramel Apple Cheese Ball
Holiday appetizers that are quick and simple include caramel apple cheese balls. Serve with crackers after simply combining cream cheese, sharp cheddar, green apple, and caramel.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutritional information per serving: calories 205 kcal, 15 g of carbohydrates, 6 g of protein, 13 g of fat, 4 g of saturated fat, 14 mg of cholesterol, 259 mg of sodium, 1 g of fiber, and 2 g of sugar.
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ medium green apple (diced)
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce (plus extra for drizzle)
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 package crackers
- In a pan, toast walnuts over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently just until browning begins. Remove and let cool completely, then finely chop or crush walnut.
- Combine softened cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl. Add the apple, nutmeg, and caramel, and stir until everything is well combined. Use hands to roll into a ball shape.
- On a plate or other flat surface, scatter the walnuts. Roll the cheese ball to coat the outside evenly. Drizzle top with extra caramel sauce and serve with crackers.
Caramel Apple Cheese Ball | Delish
How long can a cheese ball keep in the refrigerator?
Your cheeseball should keep for about 2 weeks in the refrigerator if you use recently bought ingredients. To freeze: To freeze the cheeseball, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap (without nuts) and put it in a freezer-safe ziplock bag. Freeze for up to 1 month.
How do you make a cheese ball firmer?
Remember to chill the cheese ball in the refrigerator for at least a few hours and up to six days after it has been formed. This will ensure that it has plenty of time to firm up and keep its shape.
What to eat with cheese ball?
7 Foods to Serve with a Cheese Ball
- Pear and Apple Slices. …
- Crostini. …
- Crudité …
- Halved and Toasted Mini Bagels. …
- Pretzels. …
- Roasted Potato Wedges. …
- Pita Triangles.