The flavors of a decadent pie are bursting in this homemade infused vodka recipe for apple pie vodka, which is made with warm cinnamon. [feast_advanced_jump_to].
Here is 2 recipe(s):
Homemade Apple Pie Vodka
Fresh apples and spices are used to create homemade apple pie vodka, which is flavorful and delicious. Ideal as a gift for family and friends and to add to sangrias and cider
Serving Size: 1 serving
Serving Size 1 serving, 36 kcal of energy, 9 g of carbohydrates, 1 g of protein, 1 g of fat, 1 g of saturated fat, 6 mg of sodium, 1 g of fiber, and 8 g of sugar.
- 2 apples (Note 1 )
- 1 bottle vodka (750 ml bottle)
- 1 cinnamon stick (Note 2)
- 1 whole star anise
- 5 whole cardamom pods
- ½ piece nutmeg
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 ¼ inch fresh ginger, uncut
- ½ cup simple syrup (Note 4)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Wash and dry the apples. Slice the apples into thin slices. Set aside.
- Combine vodka, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cardamom pods, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a large glass or plastic container.
- Refrigerate the infused vodka mixture for 48 hours to allow the flavors to meld. Occasionally shaking the container to mix ingredients.
- Use a fine-mesh sieve to strain the mixture into a clean container after the 48 hours have passed so that the flavors can meld together. Set aside.
- Infuse the vodka with the simple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir to blend all ingredients.
- For up to two weeks, keep sealed glass containers in the refrigerator.
Apple Pie Vodka
This apple pie vodka from Delish. com should be a fall staple.
Yield: 2 c.
- 1/2 green apple, sliced
- 1/2 red apple, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 c. vodka
- Add apple slices, lemon slices, and cinnamon sticks to a sizable mason jar. Pour in vodka, close the jar, and shake a bit. Place in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours and up to three days to allow the flavors to meld.
- Pour apple pie vodka into a shot glass after dipping the rim in cinnamon sugar. Top with whipped cream and more cinnamon sugar.
- Add 1 part apple pie vodka, 2 parts champagne, and a splash of apple cider to a champagne glass to make a mimosa.
- Make a Moscow mule by adding ice, apple pie vodka, ginger beer, and a lemon wedge to a copper mug.
Apple Pie Vodka
How do you make apple vodka?
- Add apples to a sealable glass jar. If the apples aren’t covered, add more vodka to the jar. Place in a cool, dark place and let soak for no less than 4 days or as long as 2 weeks. Shake jar or stir daily.
- Strain apples and store in a cool, dark place.
How long does it take to infuse vodka with fruit?
Shake the jar of fruit and vodka every day while infusing for 3 to 5 days. You’ll notice that the fruit’s color gradually translates into the vodka. After three days, taste it and keep infusing until you’re satisfied. The majority of fruit vodkas last 3 to 5 days, but you can keep infusing the vodka for longer.
What are apple pie shots made of?
Directions. Combine vodka and apple cider in a 2-ounce shot glass. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
What is the alcohol proof of apple pie moonshine?
The apple pie moonshine proof is 190, which is not at all serious; this drink is not for the weak of liver or heart!