Here is 2 recipe(s):
Apple Blossom Cocktail
Concentrated lightly herbal apple with subtle zesty citrus. Quick to make and stupidly simple yet delicious.
Nutrition Facts: calories 193 calories
- 50 ml Calvados & straight applejacks
- 50 ml Vermouth – Rosso/rouge (sweet) vermouth
- 2 Orange bitters
- STIR all ingredients with ice and strain into chilled glass
A Gin To improve Buckby’s rather bland original recipe, we added the tiniest hint of sugar.
Nutrition Facts: calories 170 calories
- 60 ml Gin
- 7.5 ml Calvados & straight applejacks
- 30 ml Orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 5 ml Sugar syrup ‘rich’ 2 sugar to 1 water
- SHAKE all ingredients with ice and strain into chilled glass
Apple Blossom | Cocktail Recipe
What is a Washington apple drink made of?
The Washington apple is a fabulous and fun drink. The combination of Crown Royal, apple schnapps, and cranberry juice results in a tasty whiskey cocktail that is fruity, sweet, and sour.
What can you mix with Calvados?
Calvados also pairs well with intriguing sweet and sour combinations, such as those involving peaches, prunes, grapes, or apricots in addition to apples and pears. The pastry notes in the Calvados are ideal for desserts like fruit tarts, tarte tatin, tiramisu, and any cake with chocolate as the base.
Does apple juice and rum go together?
An all-year-round refreshing beverage is rum and apple juice. A simple mixed drink to satisfy your rum cravings that is ideal for the fall season is apple juice with spiced rum and a cinnamon stick.
What mixes well with apples?
- Spices Galore. …
- Caramel. …
- Cherries. …
- Cranberries. …
- Pears. …