This 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip is a sweet and simple snack recipe that takes around 5 minutes to prepare. It is thick, rich, and smooth. Everyone will be happy whether you serve it at your upcoming fall party or keep it in the refrigerator for after-school snacks.
Here is 4 recipe(s):
4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip
This 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Apple Dip is a sweet and simple snack recipe that takes around 5 minutes to prepare. It is thick, rich, and smooth.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Serving size is 2 tablespoons; calories are 115 kcal; carbohydrates are 15 g; fats are 5 g; saturated fats are 3 g; cholesterol is 17 mg; sodium is 55 mg; and sugar is 15 g.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- For serving: sliced apples
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. To make the dip soft and fluffy, I use a hand-held electric mixer, but you could also just mix it very thoroughly with a wooden spoon or whisk.
- Serve with sliced apples for dipping.
Easy Apple Dip Recipe
Easy Apple Dip Recipe – This favorite apple dip recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and is the ideal addition to any get-together.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutritional information per serving: 102 kcal of energy, 26 g of carbohydrates, 1 g of protein, 1 g of fat, 1 g of saturated fat, 1 mg of cholesterol, 4 mg of sodium, 26 g of sugar, and 2 g of unsaturated fat.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch Kosher salt
- To a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix until well-combined and smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with apple slices.
Brown Sugar Apple Dip
It is delicious and creamy, just as a fruit dip ought to be.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Nutritional information per serving: 2 tablespoons, 208 kcal, 29 g of carbohydrates, 2 g of protein, 29 mg of cholesterol, 28 g of sugar, 10 g of fat, 6 g of saturated fat, 97 mg of sodium, and 4 g of unsaturated fat.
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Beat it all together and continue to beat until fluffy!!
Cream Cheese Apple Dip
Fresh apple slices are a delicious accompaniment to this simple cream cheese apple dip. You only need three ingredients and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. It doesn’t get much simpler than that!.
- 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese (I used both regular and low-fat varieties) ).
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp toffee or Skor bits (optional); see the notes below for additional suggestions for add-ins.
- Cream cheese and vanilla should be combined until well-balanced. until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth, add the sugar.
- Serve right away or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
4 Ingredients & 5 Minutes | Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
What are apples good to dip in?
- Nut Butters. Apples pair well with nut butters’ nutritional benefits and flavor.
- Honey. Honey is the perfect dipping sauce for apples because it is naturally sweet and has no fat or cholesterol.
- Yogurt. The tartness of the plain, fat-free yogurt balances out the sweetness of the apples.
- Cream Cheese.
What can I dip apples in besides peanut butter?
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese. …
- Almond Butter + Orange Marmalade. …
- Plain Yogurt + Honey + Cinnamon. …
- Cream Cheese + Sweet Pickle Relish. …
- Ricotta + Lemon Zest + Chopped Pistachios.
What is the main ingredient of a dip?
Sour cream, softened cheese, mayonnaise, or mashed vegetables can be used as a base for a dip, and then herbs, spices, and other ingredients can be added to the base to give it flavor, color, and texture.
Can you dip apple in honey?
Yes, you can dip apples in honey, and you SHOULD! It’s a simple and fast way to add a little excitement to your fruit snack time.