This Sparkling Cranberry Punch is a delicious, simple-to-make beverage that tastes incredibly reviving. Everyone will love the perfect blend of sweet and tart flavor that 7Up and cranberry and apple juice provide. It is a great party punch for any occasion!.
We don’t have any major plans to ring in the new year this year, do you have any parties planned for this weekend? A movie, some Cookies and Cream Popcorn, and party punch come to mind.
Funny how, as a child, you looked forward to the nights you could stay up late. Then, as an adult, all you want to do is collapse into bed and sleep.
Here is 5 recipe(s):
Sparkling Cranberry Punch Recipe
This Sparkling Cranberry Apple Punch is a delicious, simple-to-make beverage that tastes incredibly reviving. Fruit juices and 7Up combine to give it the ideal sweet and tart flavor that everyone will love. It is a great party punch for any occasion!.
Serving Size: 1
Nutritional information per serving: 116 calories, 29 grams of carbohydrates, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 0 grams of fat, 2 grams of fiber, 1 gram of protein, 0 grams of saturated fat, 13 milligrams of sodium, 23 grams of sugar, 0 grams of trans fat, and 0 grams of unsaturated fat.
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry 7UP
- fresh cranberries
- apple chunks
- mint springs
- Stir together the cranberry and apple juice. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Right before serving stir in the 7UP. Add fresh cranberries and apple chunks to the punch.
- Serve cold with a sprig of mint.
Sparkling Cranberry Apple Cider Punch
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Serving Size 1 Serving, 158 kcal, 41 g of carbohydrates, 1 g of protein, 1 g of fat, 1 g of saturated fat, 11 mg of sodium, 1 g of fiber, and 37 g of sugar.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups chilled apple cider (see note)
- 2 cups ginger ale (chilled)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice (chilled)
- Crushed ice
- Cranberries and water should be combined in a small saucepan and simmered for two to three minutes, or until the cranberries pop and split. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Let cool to room temperature (or chill in the refrigerator).
- In a 2-quart pitcher, pour in the cranberry mixture. Add the cranberry juice, lemon juice, ginger ale, and apple cider. Mix.
- Serve in cups with crushed ice.
Sparkling Apple-Cranberry Punch
Serve this punch at your upcoming Halloween or fall celebration party. You only need five ingredients and five minutes to prepare this incredible cold beverage.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 1 Serving, Calories 80, Carbohydrates 22g, Fiber 1g, Protein 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, and Sodium 10mg.
- 8 cups of chilled, one bottle of cranberry and pomegranate juice (64 ounces).
- 2 bottles (25. 4 oz each) sparkling apple cider (6 1/2 cups), chilled.
- 2 bottles (11.5 oz each) lime sparkling water, chilled
- 2 to 3 unpeeled small apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- In large punch bowl, mix juice, cider and sparkling water. Stir in apple slices and frozen cranberries. Serve over ice.
Cranberry Apple Cider Punch
This delightful Cranberry Apple Cider Party Punch is the ideal beverage for your holiday parties and can be served warm or cold.
Serving Size: 1
Nutritional Information per serving: 108 calories, 27 grams of carbohydrates, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 0 grams of fat, 2 grams of fiber, 1 gram of protein, 0 grams of saturated fat, 9 milligrams of sodium, 21 grams of sugar, 0 grams of trans fat, and 0 grams of unsaturated fat.
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice, or less to taste
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- Ice, as desired
- Simply add the sliced fruit to your pitcher after filling it with ice.
- Pour in your liquids and stir, if needed.
- Serve immediately.
- (If making in advance, leave out the ice.)
Sparkling Cranberry Apple Punch
The best sparkling cranberry apple punch for the holidays is made with Sprite and an equal mixture of cranberry and apple juice. Quick and easy!.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Nutrition Facts: calories 112 kcal, servingSize 1 serving
- 1 52 oz. Simply Cranberry cocktail
- 1 52 oz. Simply Apple juice
- 4 12 oz. cans Sprite
- 2 cup frozen cranberries
- apple slices (optional)
- When ready to serve, combine in a sizable punch bowl and chill.