The best apple bread recipe available online is this one. Discover why this Apple Bread recipe has been pinned over 1 million times and has received over 250 wonderful reviews by making it! It is flavored with cinnamon sugar and chunks of juicy apple.
Okay, I’ve made the transition to fall in my world, despite the fact that it’s still regularly in the upper 80s or 90s, so now all I can think about are apples, pumpkins, mums, and gourds.
To get ready for the momentous occasion of college football starting back up, I made this simple cinnamon apple bread recipe last weekend, and I wanted to share it with you today. I know I made that word up, but trust me, it deserves its own made-up superlatives: this bread is ah-mazingly delicious!
If you try it too, I’d love it if you came back and gave it a five-star review in the comments section! I can’t even begin to describe how insanely good this apple bread makes your house smell while it’s baking-and it’s perfection to have a slice when it’s warm out of the oven!
Here is 4 recipe(s):
Apple Cinnamon Bread
This is the absolute BEST Apple Bread on the internet. Try this Apple Bread recipe, which is flavored with cinnamon sugar and chunks of juicy apple, and you’ll see why it has over 250 wonderful reviews.
Serving Size: 1″ slice
Nutrition Facts: servingSize 1″ slice, calories 327 calories, Sugar 28. Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Sodium 31 mg 6 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Carbohydrate 48. 9 g, Fiber 1. 5 g, Protein 4. 7 g, Cholesterol 77. 3 mg.
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon; set it aside.
- White sugar and butter should be thoroughly combined in a stand mixer (affiliate link).
- Continue beating on medium speed while adding eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder, then milk.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Cover with half of the apples.
- Pat apples into batter with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle with half of sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Top with the remaining apples and more of the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture, then pour the remaining batter over the apple layer.
- With the back of a large spoon, pat the topping into the batter. To slightly incorporate the topping, make figure-eight motions with a butter knife held vertically through the batter.
- A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean after baking for 50 minutes.
- 10 minutes in the pan, then remove to a cooling rack.
Easy Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe
This quick and simple apple cinnamon bread recipe can be made in an hour, and your family will love it this fall. Serve it warm with butter or freeze it for later enjoyment.
Serving Size: 1 Slice
Nutritional Information: Serving Size 1 Slice, 342 kcal, 53 g of carbohydrates, and 4 g of protein. 5 g, Fat 13. 2 g, Saturated Fat 7. 9 g, Cholesterol 73 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber 1. 6 g, Sugar 33. 2 g.
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 large apple, preferably a Fuji, Gala, or Granny Smith
- 2/3 Cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Stir the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice the apple into small pieces after removing the peel. Place in bowl and set aside.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, combine softened butter and sugar in a big bowl and blend on low to medium speed. This will be grainy and chunky.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the same large bowl. Continue to mix on low/med using the mixer. This will be soupy and no large chunks should remain.
- The remaining ingredients are then combined in a bowl with the flour, baking powder, and salt. Finally, add the milk and stir with a spoon until combined.
- Add half the batter to a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan. Next, sprinkle half the chopped apples and half the brown sugar mixture on top of the apples. Repeat this layering one more time using the remaining ingredients.
- A toothpick inserted into the apple bread should come out clean after 50 to 55 minutes of baking it in the center of the oven at 350 degrees F. When ready, remove from the pan, let cool for 10 minutes, then slice and eat warm with butter. Enjoy! For a more thorough look at preparation, watch the recipe video!
Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread
With plenty of apples dotted throughout each slice, this apple cinnamon bread is buttery moist, cake-like, and delicious. You can use sweet or tart apples in this loaf, but stay away from mushy and soft apples. You are welcome to adapt this recipe to make muffins or mini loaves. See recipe notes below.
- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) of peeled fruit
- 1/3 cup (67g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 and 3/4 cups (219g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature, equals half a cup (115g).
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80g) unsweetened applesauce, at room temperature*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120ml) whole milk, at room temperature
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (177°C) with the rack positioned in the lower third (just below center). Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Stir the apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and baking powder. Set aside. Beat the butter and granulated sugar together on high speed for two minutes, using a hand-held or stand mixer with a paddle or whisk attachment. Add the eggs and continue to blend while beating at medium speed. As necessary, scrape the bowl’s sides and bottom. Applesauce and vanilla extract should be combined after adding them. There will be chunks and curds in the mixture; this is normal and expected. Turn the mixer to low speed and add the milk slowly while it is running after adding the dry ingredients into the wet ones. Beat just until combined and do not overmix. To make sure there are no lumps at the bottom of the bowl, you might need to whisk everything by hand. The batter will be sticky and slightly thick. You’ll have about 3 cups of batter.
- Half of the batter should be poured and evenly distributed in the bottom of the loaf pan. Add apples and any remaining cinnamon/brown sugar juices to the bowl and distribute them evenly. The remaining batter should be poured and spread on top, being careful to scrape out every last bit of batter. Swirl the batter with a knife down the middle of the loaf pan.
- To help prevent the top and sides of the bread from becoming overly browned, bake it for 60 to 75 minutes while loosely covering it with aluminum foil at the 30 minute mark. It’s perfectly acceptable if your bread takes longer because this is a big, heavy loaf. When the bread is done, a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf will come out clean. Begin checking at 60 minutes. Mine takes 70 minutes. Take the bread out of the oven and let it cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Once cooled or nearly cooled, cut into slices and serve. (Attempting to slice warm bread results in it falling apart. ).
- Bread should be covered and kept in the refrigerator for up to a week, or at room temperature for up to two days.
Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe
The ideal fall treat, apple cinnamon bread is moist, sweet, and loaded with fresh apples and cinnamon. It has a great flavor and bakes up like a cake in a loaf pan.
- 6 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Peeled and diced into 12 pieces, 2 medium apples (Granny Smith, Gala…)
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs-room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To make it easier to remove the bread from the pan, line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving a large overhang on all sides. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit by adjusting the oven rack to the lower third position.
- Mix ground cinnamon and brown sugar, and set aside.
- Apples should be peeled, diced into 1/2-inch pieces, and set aside.
- Beat room temperature butter with sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs and mix to combine. Mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder dry ingredient mixture. Slowly pour in milk and mix just to combine. Make sure there are no lumps left by using a rubber spatula to clean out the bowl.
- Prepare apples by tossing them with 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- In the prepared pan, spread half of the batter, scatter half of the apple mixture, and top with one half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Spoon remaining batter and gently smooth the top. Scatter remaining apples and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 55 to 70 minutes in a preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Because there are a lot of apples in this loaf, it’s okay if it takes longer to bake. After 30 to 40 minutes, simply cover it with aluminum foil to prevent the top from overbrowning.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 20 to 30 minutes. then raise the bread from the pan using the paper overhang.
- To make the glaze stir powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Drizzle over cooled bread.
Apple Cinnamon Bread
What kind of apples are good for bread?
The apple with a harmonious balance of sweet and tart flavors that won’t degrade during baking is the best apple to use when making apple bread. Granny Smith apples, which exhibit both of these qualities, are a great choice, as are Piata® apples, which can withstand the heat in the kitchen.
Why is my apple bread so dense?
Why is My Apple Bread So Dense? Overmixing before baking makes apple bread more likely to be dense. For best results, only stir to barely incorporate the flour into the other ingredients. There is some weight to this bread, but it’s a good, nourishing weight.
What is apple bread made of?
In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Stir in the apples. Separately, combine the cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and flour; add to the apple mixture; and stir just until combined. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
How many calories are in apple cinnamon bread?
Yia Yia’sNutrition FactsFor a Serving Size of 1. Apple Cinnamon Bread has 140 calories, 27 calories from fat, and 43 grams of carbohydrates per 5 oz (43g) serving. 3%)%%20Daily%20Value%20*How%20much%20fat%20is%20in%20Apple%20Cinnamon%20Bread?%20Amount%20of%20fat%20in%20Apple%20Cinnamon%20Bread:%20Total%20Fat%203g-