Here is 1 recipe(s):
Apple Brickle Dip
At a friend’s Christmas party, I had this quick and simple cream cheese apple dip for the first time. I kept going back for more. —Karen Wydrinski, Woodstock, Georgia.
Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Information: 174 calories, 9g of fat (5g saturated), 20mg of cholesterol, 120mg of sodium, 22g of carbohydrate (21g sugars), 1g of fiber, and 1g of protein.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package either of English toffee bits (10 ounces) or almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces)
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in brickle chips. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers.